AMANI Birth Book
Discover birth as a worship and trust in Allah’s perfect design of our bodies to carry, birth, and feed our babies. Explore the nuances that allow women to birth their babies without drugs or medical interferences. Learn how to prepare during pregnancy and work with your body during labor for the gentlest natural birth experience. Provide a virtual tool box for your husband or other person to give them the information and resources to support you during this special time. Your marriage will be strengthened through deeper understanding and trust. Suitable for expectant parents, doulas, midwives, nurses, obstetricians, childbirth educators, and anyone else who supports women during pregnancy and birth.
$20.00 USD Plus Shipping
Every household should have a copy of this book. I truly enjoyed reading it from cover to cover and plan to pass it on to my children to read insha'Allah. I loved the way the book is broken into small easily digestible sections, but at the same time it is extremely informative. I would recommend the book to all expecting mothers, as it lays some very good foundation into her pregnancy, labor and delivery. I don't think that the book is only for Muslims but I definitely feel like all Muslims should read it. I also think its helpful for anyone interested in reading about cultural norms of Muslims when it comes to childbearing; likewise any expectant mother with any religious views, or at the least, a non judgmental view on childbirth. The way the Quran and Hadith are beautifully referenced makes it truly an amazing book.
The Ultimate Islamic Birth Preparation CD
Created by Nature's Way and AMANI Birth, this 32 page booklet and included CD acknowledges birth as a natural process and worship of Allah (SWT). We have included special information for the husband, empowering advice for the potential VBAC mother, and stress the importance of relaxation and power of Du'a (prayer). The tracks are in English with repeated du'as and dhikrs (prayers and supplications) in Arabic to follow along. A list of tracks are listed below.
1. Intro (2:08)
2. Surat Al-Fatiha (0:42) (Recitation by Sheikh Saad Al-Ghamdi)
3. Surat Maryam (19:29) (Recitation by Sheikh Saad Al-Ghamdi) English introduction followed by the recitation of Surat Maryam
4. Ayat Al-Kursi (0:56) (Recitation by Sheikh Saad Al-Ghamdi)
5. Surat Al-Nas, Al-Falaq, Al-Ikhlas (3:42) (Recitation by Sheikh Saad Al-Ghamdi) Repeated 3 times each as per the Sunnah (examples from the life of the Prophet SAWS)
6. Positive Affirmations & Dua (6:03)
7. Dhikr (Remembrance of Allah) (4:15) SubhanAllah, Alhamdulelah, Allahu Akbar repeated 33 times each in Arabic as per the sunnah (examples from the life of the Prophet SAWS) and La ilaha illallah repeated 1 time in Arabic
8. AstaghfirAllah (I seek Allah’s forgiveness) (0:53) English introduction and then repeated 10 times in Arabic
9. The Shahada (Testimony) (1:29) English introduction and then repeated 10 times in Arabic
10. Supplication 1 (1:02) English introduction and then repeated 10 times in Arabic
11. Supplications (1:16) English introduction and then repeated 10 times in Arabic
12. Supplications (0:46) English introduction and then repeated 10 times in Arabic
13. Supplications (0:41) English introduction and then repeated 1 time in Arabic
14. Supplications (2:08) English introduction and then repeated 10 times in Arabic
15. Athan (Call to Prayer) (4:06) (Recitation by Sheikh Ibrahim Al-Arkani)
$8.00 USD MP3 Download w/PDF Download of 32 page booklet
Your MP3 download and the PDF of the 32 page booklet will be sent to you via email.
Please contact us if you don't receive it within 48 hours.
*The CD order is fulfilled by downloadable MP3 and PDF booklet, as shipping is not available without significant cost. If you prefer the hard copy, please contact us to explore shipping costs.