Allah has given you several months' notice...
...use your time wisely to get prepared!
Knowledge is power and preparation is key:
It is your body, your birth, and your baby. You are the center of the event and the focus of the work we do.
1. Allah is in control of all things.
2. Birth is a natural life event.
3. Birth is inherently safe.
4. The mother’s role in maximizing birth’s safeguards.
5. Trust in birth is trust in Allah.
6. Physiology of pregnancy.
7. Physical preparation for labor/birth.
8. The importance of good nutrition during pregnancy.
9. Natural techniques for labor pain.
10. The importance of avoiding drugs in pregnancy & labor.
11. Parental responsibility starts in pregnancy.
12. Birth consumerism is an obligation of good parenting.
13. Making informed decisions during pregnancy and birth.
14. Self-advocacy is a right and a responsibility in birth.
15. The birth experience matters for a lifetime.
16. Empowering women in birth.
17. Educating partners to support mothers in labor.
18. Breastfeeding is the best nutrition for babies.
19. Thanking Allah for the birth experience.
20. Trust in Allah’s plan for our births and our lives.