2. Upon acceptance you will receive an email invitation to our learning management system. You will need to complete the Welcome assignment, which takes literally 1 minute to do and sets you up for training journey.
3. Confirm enrollment in the workshop group of your choice and pay fees of 3375 SAR in Saudi Arabia, 3375 AED in UAE, $900 in USA (contact us for other locations, some countries have a sliding scale based on socio-economic standing.)
4. Complete pre-workshop video intro assignments prior to the first live session. These take about 1 hour to complete.
5. Attend seven 5-hour live sessions (conducted once weekly for seven consecutive weeks).
6. Complete the online prerequisite assignments in our learning management system (submit your birth stories, read the AMANI Birth book and two other natural birth books of your choice and a breastfeeding book of your choice). [NOTE: It is advisable to complete as much of these assignments ahead of the workshop as possible; however, you will be given up to six months after the workshop to complete them if needed.]
7. Submit online self-evaluations of one series of classes (for Childbirth Educators) on our learning management system.
8. Submit an online self-evaluation for one doula birth (for Doulas) on our learning management system.
9. Complete a four-part online exam on our learning management system at the end of the training period. This includes vocabulary, completing a list of references in your birth community (research and explore the services in your community), self-reflective short-answer essay, and knowledge questions (mix of multiple choice and short-answer essay). You will have 30 days to complete the exam and it is open book (we don't expect you to know it all, but we do expect you to be able to find the answers).